Ventanicas - Venta del Bancal
- Technical Data: 500x30 metres | Moderate swell | Sand
Las Ventanicas is a wide sandy beach, next to an ordered coastline. Fom the east, it is located between the beach Cueva del lobo and the last beach belonging to the built-up area, the beach Venta del Bancal.
La Venta del Bancal is the beginning of the promenade and is protected by an artificial jetty. It takes its name from the old inn located in this spot. There are cliffs past this beach.
Both have multiple relax and leisure services. It was awarded with the Blue Flag.
- Car parks: 4 reserved parking places next to the promenade.
- Access ramps.
- Mobile footbridges.
- Adapted toilets.
- Changing rooms in the same module of the toilets.
- 1 adapted shower with foot washer.
- Shaded areas. It lacked signposting when the beach was visited.
- 2 amphibious chairs.
- 2 support people per watchower: from 11:00 to 19:30.